This is a carousel with rotate on click.
The Ultimate Luxury Mattress System
Mattress industry executives know that nothing beats an All Latex Mattress for luxurious comfort and bone-deep support.
- 11" Two-Layer All Latex Mattress System
- 8'' Progressive Firmness Zoned Latex Mattress, plus
- Exchangeable 3" Latex Pillow Top - 3 Choices of Comfort/Firmness
- Luxury mattress system with exceptional comfort and support.
- Cool, breathable pressure relief of open-cell latex
- Progressive back support, spinal alignment, no motion transfer
- Uplifting comfort that memory foam can’t match
- Natural, breathable, super-soft Tencel cover
- Made in California, USA
- (2) - Jacquard Pillows
- (1) - Mattress Protector
- Free Shipping, 100-night in-home trial
- Free Return within 100 days of purchase
- Free Pillow Top Comfort Exchange in 1st year
- 15-Year Warranty
|Twin||38" x 75" x 11"|
|Twin XL||38" x 80" x 11"|
|Full||54" x 75" x 11"|
|Queen||60" x 80" x 11"|
|King||76" x 80" x 11"|
|California King||72" x 84" x 11"|
Don't Take Our Word For It
"Luma has made it possible for your bed to adapt to your needs in the moment, and over the long term."
- Dr. Michael Breus
"Because it’s not as unwieldy as an entire mattress, this layer can be changed out if you get the Luma home and find firm isn’t for you.”
- Yahoo News
"...truthfully, I had never heard of Luma Sleep until I found this website called The Mattress Underground. It’s a really cool site that doesn’t promote mattresses but helps you figure out “all about mattresses...."
-Women's Daily Magazine
"Our favorite features of the Luma Sleep system review is the OKEO-TEX Certified Talalay Latex. This mattress is made with two different layers using all-natural latex."
"The Luma Slumber System also includes two latex pillows and a fabric mattress protector with the purchase, so while the price is higher than what Casper, Endy, Leesa, or Brooklyn Bedding are charging, you are getting a little more for the money."
When we set out to design our products, we wanted to create beds that are as healthy as they are comfy. So, it only made sense to seek out advice from one of the world’s foremost, board certified sleep doctors, Dr. Michael J. Breus.
Over the years, Dr. Breus realized that one of the most frequent questions his patients asked was, “what bed should I buy?” While there are some great mattresses out there, constant changes in names, prices and specifications made it impossible for him to recommend any one model. Based on his clinical practice and his own research, he identified the four factors of mattress design that are critical to better sleep. With this knowledge, his patients and friends could ask the right questions, and find the right bed for their individual needs.